TELAGA WAJA RIVER WHITEWATER RAFTING
Telaga Waja White Water Rating takes place in a more idyllic area called Muncan in the eastern part of Bali Karangasem. The rafting course of 15 km long that stretches along Telaga Waja River will break into the wilderness of free nature between gorgeous foothills and beautiful plantations right from the put-in to the pull-out point with a considerable numbers of eddy’s, little jumps, swirl and other exciting challenges. It is operated by most experienced professionals that will happily assist you with a briefing for technical tips in ahead and accompany you onboard from the lets-go, through some adrenalin-pumping splash, until it finishes. The course with the rapid level of scale 3 – 4 is absolutely safe and enjoyable. After 2 and half hours of the fun water adventure, you will be served with nice buffet food and refreshing drink for your lunch.
WHAT YOU CAN ENJOY DURING YOUR TRIP
Walking through the Rice field, Jungle, Small Waterfall alongside the Telaga Waja River, delicious meals served in buffet style after you finished the trip, New to Whitewater Rafting? No need to worry, our professionally trained guides will be sure to teach you the basics of whitewater rafting and what to expect from your whitewater rafting experience.
Whitewater Rafting is a challenge which requires good health and stamina. Although our trips are guided and we take every precaution to make sure our trips are safe, you travel at your own risk. Children should be at least 7 years of age, but in case of changing water levels, age limits may change.
KEEP IN MIND
All rafters should be prepared for any weather conditions Mother Nature has in store as well as all river conditions.
RIVER RAPID CLASS III-IV
- Class III: Moderate – waves numerous, high irregular, rocks and eddies, rapids with passages clear but require experience in manoeuvring.
- Class IV: Difficult, long rapids, waves powerful, irregular rocks, boiling eddies: powerful and precise maneuvering required. Need an experienced guide
LIMITED DEALS 75% OFF:
ADULT: $29CHILD: $22
- NO ADDITIONAL/HIDDEN FEES
- MINIMUM 2 PERSON
- For Ages 5-65 (Child 5-12)
- Shown Currency USD
- Payment on Arrival (Cash IDR / CreditCard)
Change of Clothes RequiredCasual - Sport WearFlip Flop or Shoes, No Problem!
- Pickup times varies based on location
- 10:00am welcome drink (mineral water, coffee, or tea) and prepare to raft
- 10:30am start rafting
- 1:00pm arrive at finish point
- 1:15pm lunch buffet
- 2:00pm return to hotel
- Welcome Drink
- Rafting guides
- Shuttle for pickup and back to the hotel
- Clean shower facilities
- Clean towel
- Life jackets
- Helmets (GoPro Mount
- Delicious Meal After Rafting
- Photos & Videos Corner Service
- Dry Bag to store your valuable item
DAILY PICKUP FROM YOUR HOTEL
07:00 – 07:30: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
07:30 – 08:00: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
08:00 – 08:30: Sanur / Denpasar
08:30 – 09:00: Ubud / Gianyar